Friday, December 16, 2016

Fathoms Below At Your Local Library?

The other day, I sent out copies of my press release to several different publications. Today, I sent out copies of my sell sheet to all the public libraries in Georgia! I even hand-delivered copies to my local public libraries (with my mom’s help, of course). Anyone who knows me knows that I have spent a good chunk of my life in and around libraries, either checking out books, reading books, working, attending events, playing with my daughter, researching topics for my writing, or just hanging out. As such, I am super excited to be able to offer hardback copies of Fathoms Below to my local and other Georgia libraries. Hopefully, I’ll see it on the shelves there soon! If you live somewhere else and would like to see Fathoms Below on the shelf at your local public library, let me know! I'd be happy to send them a sell sheet as well.